WHO WE ARE
Our Organization seeks to promote Quality Education through development and implementation of Innovative Project-based and Practical Learning Models whiles exposing learners, societies and the general public to uses and benefits of Technology and Music. This is what we're already doing through several assets-based Learning approaches.
- Lead Advocacy to change schools into “communities of thinking”
- Promote Innovative Assets-based & Experiential Learning Models in Schools
- Increase Re-integration of School Drop-outs and promote Girls Re-Entry (Teenage mothers and Drop-outs)
- To build Technology assisted Career Guidance model for at least 100 schools
- To link Public Health and Education for better results in society.
- Who has the right and the power to define Quality Education?
- Does one size (model) fit all?
- Are we achieving Adaptive and Holistic education?
- These and many more are the questions that remain unanswered but stimulated the establishment of “Communities of Thinking” when the founder engaged other well-meaning colleagues in an academic discourse...Ream more...
Know More About US
Mr Bright Dey
He is a professional educator who passionately endeavours to achieve Quality in Education for Sustainable Development. He has several years’ experience in Education Management & Administration. Read more...